- Please bring Insurance card and a photo ID to first appointment.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to fill out require paperwork.
Any patient under the age of 18, must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the first visit.
What to expect on your first office visit to Cummins Family Dental:
- We go over your medical history
- We take x-rays
- We perform a comprehensive oral examination including a periodontal (gum) disease evaluation and taking oral photos
- We complete a treatment plan
- We perform a thorough oral cleaning followed by a fluoride treatment
- We discuss treatment for the next appointment
- We go over your insurance plan and other financial options
If you are unable to make your appointment, please inform us 48 hours prior to you scheduled appointment time. We would hate for you to accrue a fee.