We are a looking for a highly motivated Certified Dental Assistant to join our General Dentistry Practice in Lower Mills.
Interested candidates must have the following requirements:
- Radiology Certification
- Knowledge in 4-handed Dentistry
- Ability to multi-task and anticipate doctors needs
- Ability to work with children
- Must be enthusiastic, team oriented and work well with other co-workers (We must be able to count on you as part of the team!)
- Have a good work ethic with a positive attitude and great chair side manner
- Must be a quick learner and motivated
- Willing to help answer the phone when needed
Position for full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $24.00 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: To keep our employees safe, we have sneeze guard at the front desk. We are doing wellness form checks prior to dental appointment and temperature checks at the door. Employees have on the proper PPE.