For ANY visit to Cummins Family Dental:
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to fill out any necessary paperwork & update your medical history
For your initial visit to Cummins Family Dental:
- Please bring your insurance card and your photo ID. (For children under the age of 18, the photo ID of the parent/guardian)
**Any patient under the age of 18, must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the initial visit. **
What to expect during your initial office visit to Cummins Family Dental:
- We Review your medical history with you
- We take x-rays to see areas of your teeth and mouth that cannot be seen with the naked eye
- We perform a comprehensive oral examination
- This includes: a periodontal (gum) disease evaluation, oral cancer screening, & taking oral photos
- We develop a treatment plan that works with you.
- We perform a thorough oral cleaning followed by a fluoride treatment to strengthen your teeth and help prevent from cavities.
- We discuss what treatment will be completed for your next appointment
- We go over your insurance plan and other financial options
If you are unable to make your appointment, we kindly ask you to please inform us 48 hours prior to you scheduled appointment time. We would hate for you to accrue a fee.